– Do any of the serviced apartments or holiday lets allow pets? One or two of our apartments can accommodate pets. They will be apparent by the ‘pets considered’ notice as part of the property description.
– Can you invoice my company for payment? Yes, that’s no problem. Payment terms can be clarified upon booking.
– I want to book a stay for 2 weeks but may need to extend further – will that be a problem? We will try our best to accommodate requests of this nature. We can book a property for an agreed time period and, if other bookings allow, we can put a hold on the property for a further week or two if you think it will be needed. We would need to know as soon as possible if any extra time held on the apartments would be needed.
– Are there any additional charges? The only charge we make on top of your weekly rate is a booking fee of £29.40 including VAT. All your bills are included throughout the duration of your stay in our serviced apartments and holiday lets.
– What do the cleaners do as part of a service clean? When the cleaners carry out a service clean they will do the following in the apartment:
- Change the bed linen
- Clean the bathrooms
- Replace the towels, bathmats and tea towels
- Mop all the hard floors and vacuum any carpets
- General light dusting